Sodium dodecyl sulfate CAS 151-21-3 817034 Life Science
Common Name Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Synonym(s) Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate; Alkyl Sulfate; SLS CAS Number 151-21-3 Section 4. First Aid Measures After inhalation: Move to fresh air, consult doctor if complaints persist. After skin contact: Rinse with plenty of water. Get medical attention.... Revised on 03/19/2015 Page 1 of 6 Safety Data Sheet Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate 20% 1. PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION Product Name: Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate 20%
SAFETY DATA SHEET GFS Chemicals
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Dodecyl sulfate, sodium salt Section 1 Chemical Product and Company Identification MSDS Name: Dodecyl sulfate, sodium salt... Page 1/7 Safety Data Sheet acc. to OSHA HCS Printing date 06/26/2015 Reviewed on 06/17/2015 40.1.5 1 Identification · Product identifier · Trade name: SDS (sodium dodecylsulfate)
Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate Safety Data Sheet MsdsDigital
1 MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 1. Product Identification Synonyms: Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate; Duponol; Dodecyl sodium sulfate; Sulfuric acid, weight loss diet plan for women pdf Cancer myth: Toothpaste, shampoo, body wash and cancer. Download pdf (127kb) Background to the controversy. Toothpaste, soap, shampoos, bath products and moisturisers often contain the chemicals sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and sodium laureth sulfate (SLES).
Material Safety Data Sheet Austin Community College
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 151 -21 -3 28-32 % 288.37 g/mol 4 FIRST AID MEASURES Eyes: Irrigate eyes with a heavy stream of water for a t least 15 to 20 minutes. low sodium meal plan pdf The sodium salt of dodecyl sulfate has been reported to cause pulmonary sensitization resulting in hyperactive airway dysfunction and pulmonary allergy accompanied by fatigue, malaise, and aching. Significant symptoms of exposure can persist for more than two years and can be activated by a variety of nonspecific environmental stimuli such as automobile exhaust, perfumes, and passive smoking
How long can it take?
Safety Data Sheet qmslab.com
- SDS (Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate) #1610302 Life Science
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE au.vwr-cmd2.com
- SODIUM DODECYL SULFATE Ori-McKenney Lab
- aking osmetics R SDS (Safety D ata Sheet)
Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate Msds Pdf
Download MSDS (PDF) Synonyms Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sulfuric Acid, Monododecyl Ester, Sodium Salt, Dodecyl Sulfate, sodium salt, SLS, SDS, Neutrazyme, Lauryl Sulfate Sodium Salt, SDS Running Buffer, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Sulfuric acid monododecyl ester sodium salt
- Anionic surfactants: Sodium dodecyl sulfate is an anionic surfactant, and is a typical representative of sulphate-based surfactant. It is abbreviated as SDS, and also known as AS, K12, coco alcohol sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate and foaming agent.
- Home > Life Science Research > Products > Electrophoresis and Blotting > Protein Electrophoresis and Western Blotting > Buffers and Reagents for Protein Electrophoresis > Polyacrylamide Gel Reagents > Detergents for Protein Sample Preparation > SDS (Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate)
- dodecyl sulfate, sodium salt SODIUM DODECYL SULFATE 151-21-3 100 *Designates that a specific chemical identity and/or percentage of composition has been withheld as a trade secret.
- Sigma-Aldrich offers a number of Sodium dodecyl sulfate products. View information & documentation regarding Sodium dodecyl sulfate, including CAS, MSDS & more.