Name EGR 2201 Lab 11 Function Generator and Oscilloscope
How to use a Function Generator and Oscilloscope Back. Follow... The function generator can produce a wide variety of periodic voltage waveforms that can be displayed and analyzed on the oscilloscope. It's best to start in the Default mode.
EXPERIMENT 2 Oscilloscope and Function Generator
ELEC 2010 Lab Manual Experiment 2 PRELAB Page 3 of 5 Revised August, 2006 Triggering the Oscilloscope – “Freezing” the Picture If the external signal is periodic (like a sine wave), it is useful to synchronize the sweep generator to the signal.... Watch this tutorial to see how to use an oscilloscope and function generator. Learn all about how to use one of these oscilloscopes with this brief introduction to its workings. Soon, you'll be measuring current or voltage, or resistance or watts, and life will be magnificent.
Introduction to the Oscilloscope and Function Generator
Use the function generator to generate a triangular waveform. Set the signal amplitude to 2V and the signal frequency to 10 kHz. Display this waveform on the oscilloscope. Measure the voltages at the positive and negative peaks (V electronic for you magazine pdf download 22/09/2013 · I'm using a regulated power supply -instead of the one below- and another design based on the 8038 for the core of the frequency generator (though I tested that one exactly as it is, and got the same problem; also tested it with a 555 and with the oscilloscope's calibrating pulse, and also got the same interference):
Shahram Marivani OSCILLOSCOPES AND FUNCTION GENERATORS
-1-ENGR 210 Lab 4 Use of the Function Generator & Oscilloscope In this laboratory you will learn to use two additional instruments in the laboratory, namely chapter 3 competitive dynamics and government mcgrawhill pdf ELEC 2010 Lab Manual Experiment 2 PRELAB Page 3 of 5 Revised September 5, 2002 Triggering the Oscilloscope – “Freezing” the Picture If the external signal is periodic (like a sine wave), it is useful to synchronize the sweep generator to the signal.
How long can it take?
Bode Plot of a filter using an oscilloscope and function
- Getting Started with the Parallax Inc
- (PDF) A PC with sound card as an audio waveform generator
- Introduction to Oscilloscope Function Generator DMM.
- LABORATORY 2 HOW TO USE AN OSCILLOSCOPE AND FUNCTION GENERATOR
How To Use Oscilloscope And Function Generator Pdf
Benefits of using an Arbitrary/Function Generator Dual channels and floating outputs to generate differential signals. Ease of use, compact form factor.
- -1-ENGR 210 Lab 4 Use of the Function Generator & Oscilloscope In this laboratory you will learn to use two additional instruments in the laboratory, namely
- Component Testing Using an Oscilloscope with Integrated Waveform Generator Our thanks to Agilent for allowing us to reprint the following article. Introduction This application note describes methods for testing components using an oscilloscope and waveform generator. We will show you how to test capacitors, inductors, diodes, bi-polar transistors, output resistance and cables. These …
- DAC card to use the Function Generator, Getting Started with the PropScope USB Oscilloscope Author: Parallax Inc. Subject: Product documentation v1.1 Keywords: Oscilloscope, function generator, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, PC-based oscilloscope, Propeller, P8X32A Created Date : 9/3/2010 1:10:02 PM
- February 27, 2017 Introduction This lab introduces how to use and operate a function generator and an oscilloscope. A function generator is usually a piece of electronic test equipment or software used to generate different types of electrical waveforms over a wide range of frequencies. The units of frequencies are measured in Hertz (Hz). Some of the most common waveforms produced by the